Mediterranean roasted Eggplant is a super easy vegetarian meal. These veggies come together in minutes and you have a fantastic meal. A blend of eggplant, pomegranate molasses and tomatoes is so full of flavor! The veggies release their own juices which are delicious!
1/3 cup of pomegranate molasses
|1/5 cup olive oil||4 tomato, chopped||1/2 cup pomegranate seed||2 egg plant, diced||1 onion, chopped||3 cloves of garlic, chopped||2 tsp fresh mint||ground black pepper and salt TT||1/2 cup feta cheese||4 big slice of toasted bread|
- Dice the eggplants and fry in hot olive oil until colors are on both sides.
- Then, add finely sliced onion and chopped garlic. Cook until tender.
- Add cooked chickpeas and pomegranate molasses.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add chopped tomatoes, bring to a simmer and cook until the eggplants has a soft and silky texture.
- Add chopped mint.
- Pile the eggplant mixture on the toasted bread.
- For a lively and salty tang, crumble over some creamy feta cheese. and pomegranate seed.